Having the capability to run the following laboratory tests on site allows immediate results allowing the staff at Richland Veterinary Associates to promptly and properly treat patients.
- Chemistry machine: Provides blood glucose, kidney and liver values, electrolytes, pancreatic enzyme and even thyroid levels.
- CBC machine can help diagnose anemia and/or infections within minutes.
- 4DX snap test for dogs: a specific blood test to check for heartworm disease, lyme disease, ehrlichia and anaplasmosis. Results can be obtained in 10 minutes or less.
- Snap combo Felv/FIV test: cat specific blood test can determine if a cat or kitten has leukemia or FIV in 15 minutes or less.
- Fecal snap tests permit the rapid diagnosis of parvovirus and giardia.
- Fecal centrifugation technique to diagnose internal parasites including roundworm, hookworm, whipworm and coccidia.
- Urinalysis aids in diagnosis of urinary tract infections, bladder stones and diabetes as well as other diseases.
If you have any questions about our services, please contact us today at (814) 266-6412.